Tuesday 29 August 2017

E' ire Ulaid Connachta Laigin Muma Mide Dál Riata Anatolia Gael


:Hullo, What's yur name?

Hullo, ma name is

E' ire Ulaid Connachta Laigin Muma Mide Dál Riata Anatolia Gael


: Do you have any family?

Ma twin sister is

Alba Caledonia Scotia Dál Riata Anatolia Gael

Me Lass is

Americana Angle Freedom Scotia Columbia HymnsongBlues Righteous HalfMoon Avalon Magnificent Imperialis .. Gael ..uh t'ink..

Well Alba took her name away, but Uh'm t'only one o' t'isles she never warred with sure..Ah dunno if she totally deserves losin' her last name over a bit o' fightin'. Mind you.. Ah don't totally support the hypocrisy of that girl! She tells me tæ stop fightin' an ah listened but when ah tell her.. sure She ignores me! her own Mother!


Ah huv three cousins a'nawal

Manx Tynwald Ellan Vannin Brythion Gael

Kernow Celt Brythion Dumnonia Gael

Cymru Gwynedd Deheubarth Powys Brythion Gael

Ah huv a second cousin

Gaul Charlemagne Catholic Celt Caledonia Anatolia Gael

an' a distant relative in the middle east. Haven't seen her for ages! Ah'm sure She's forgotten about us! cheeky cow!


: what's yur hobbies?

Uh like religion, art, poetry, entertainment an' politics. An a wee nip o' an afternoon.

They say of me 'God musta loved Her.. coz if there's any more Irish saints, sure the whole of Heaven will be Irish!'

: Ye have had some troubles?

Aren't you the forward type!?

Uh had this stalker feller, locked me up and shouted at me, fought me best tæ beat him an eventually Uh did.. took all ma strength, but Ah'm no wilting flower! He's doin the same tæ Alba jist now! But She's as blind as a man weh no eyes lookin' fur the light switch in the dark!

Dayft. :scowls:

..sure she's about out of her mind! if ah had the will meself Uh wid slap the sense intæ dat girl!
100's o' years He chased me! He gave Her the vote and She said naw! fur a 'genius' she doesn't half act like a stupid .. :bites tongue:

ma twin nonetheless! if ah talked about how red ma face wis, sure, the garda wid book me as a racist!

: ..  :laughs:

He still has a slight hold of me.. but Uh'm hopin' Uh can escape 'im.


: tell me about yur hobbies

Uh make Whiskey beloved in many a corner o' t'world! Uh believe in fair trade..but best o' me is known as an entertainer sure.. me Daughter takes after me in that regard, to make folk laugh is an incredible power in its own right, t'forget the troubles o' the past n' present in a moment an' let go. Uh suppose in many ways Uh *could* be considered the example to the world of guile in humor, if anyone else wants to say otherwise, please notify them of my existence and my acceptance of their defeat in such a matter! :smiles:

:t'ank ye E'ire what ye lack in kindness ye make up fur in love o' laughter an' life! :small laugh:

Cheeky gyt! :smiles:
:sincerely: Mind how you go.. kindly! :big smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...