Saturday 12 August 2017

An Island in the rain..

Hi WWW

Today I feel the misery of low self respect, due to being owned by the English.. every english voice is shrill to my back as it hunches and tingles to the sound of 'hear me I am your master'.

I am disabled, I cannot go to another country. I *do* appreciate all the hard work the SNP has put in to keep me comfortable and looked after.. in another country this would not be so, or probably would not be so..But I am trapped anyway, and Ruthy cannot come to this country, unless we have independance.

Today for the last two hours off and on I have been daydreaming.. I day dreamed I was a trillionaire and I bought newfoundland (island) from Canada, I called it Caledonia. A new country in which any Scottish person was welcomed, I would have even issued Scottish passports, available for any Scot who wished to leave behind westmonster and 'English'.. few kinks, that many newfoundlanders are actually English and that you can't buy islands that have people already on them.. but no matter it was a daydream.. I wanted to rebuild Scotland there, with most of the towns and all the cities made in perfect replica.. all out of the reach of the evil english.

'An island in the sun' is a way of phrasing your perfect paradise, note my title.. i think you can guess my paradise. Away from the English far far away..

All but Scots and French (other nations) would be banned from my country, except of course Canadians who would be treated like one of us.

Oh I am so sad! I just want to escape.. I want to be with Ruthy.. I want to NEVER have some evil English person decide my/our fate again... I wanted to go before all that.. but now WITH that it's slowly turning me into one of the hateful bitter Scots the longer this goes on without resolve .. turning ME in to a hate filled monster.. but I can't care much longer.. its total misery to be under the yoke of England.

ENGLISH GO HOME

:(

no hope.
trapped.
no self respect.
no happiness.
nazi english imperialist.
let us go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...