Monday 28 August 2017

My Review of the 'British Embassy Manila'.. or You don't make friends with salad..

David Shaw reviewed British Embassy Manila – 1 star
19 June ·

Hello to any poor soul that has to read this review. My fiancee and I have applied three times now, first for a visitor visa then a marriage visa and finally, another visitor visa, all refused.
The first interaction was in February of 2014, this ECO was helpful and fair, his name was 'Thomas', he outlined the things we needed to correct for our next application, which we did. Our second application, was for a marriage visa, we provided all the relevant information, even providing pictures of the Church and a welcome letter from my family (signed by my whole family) letter from my Landlord, and letter from the priest who was to perform the marriage, I am disabled and so am financially exempt, I merely have to prove I am receipt of more than £120 per week.. when the rejection letter came back, even though as stated I am financially exempt, it made several references to be 'unable to support' my fiancee, also 'she' lacked the belief that my fiancee would return to the Philippines.. I was outraged. the ECO's designation was 'AF', and the tone I assumed was of a woman.

The third application was over a sad matter, my brother Simon had recently died at that time, and he had been looking after me when I was feeling particularly bad with my long term illnesses (which is why I am disabled), we had had two rejection letters so far, and been together for 3 years, I started to suspect this was an 'English vs Scottish' thing and I was proven right.. on our third application it was 'AF' again.. we provided all the relevant information, including a touching letter about my brothers death and how I badly needed ruthy, my fiancee, to look after me for a while.. another rejection, this rejection letter was barefaced hatemail, often citing finances as the problem, is she stupid?? it doesn't matter.. I'm exempt, it's the law! and cheeky comments in reference to REFUSING OUR MARRIAGE VISA, in the two prior letters, Ruthy was always referred to as 'fiancee' and we spoken again like we had the two previous times, that we were engaged..now she kept called Ruthy 'Girlfriend'.. pointing to her nasty little pleasure in refusing our marriage visa.
She enjoyed refusing us.. and here she was reminding us of that.

I assume 'Thomas' was a Labour Civil servant left over from the Labour Government..nice guy, and.. 'AF' a mean spirited English Tory civil servant.. well I prayed to God she burns in hell. (not as a figure of speech; I have done this). The ending of the letter recommended 'you should seriously consider if you want to ever apply to the British Embassy again, as we cannot approve your visa unless you change your circumstances significantly'.. in other words.. don't apply here again. Like I said barefaced hatemail.. it's because I am Scottish. Enough people from around the Kingdom in similar situations as myself get approved, and if they don't; they didn't meet the requirements, which Ruthy and I did in spades. Leaving me with only one logical deduction: because I am Scottish. soo.. should spew some hate back at AF.. I have a blog and have done it there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...