Wednesday 29 November 2017

Open Letter to President Trump

Open Letter to President Trump

Hullo

I'm David Shaw, 41 and still here, a Scotsman by birth and life.

President Trump, something has been bothering me and I feel I must share that bother and perhaps we can half it..

I saw your announcement of a new trade deal with many nations in South-East Asia, it seemed a triumph, but a few of those countries you mentioned are America's Adopted Daughters; Japan, South Korea and The Philippines. Mr. President, of course America's daughters will give Her what She wants! They love their adopted Mother, check USA approval ratings in these countries.. they LOVE their Mother! And while things are a little strained with The Philippines.. imagine Duterte's surprise at being rebuked by his Mother for cracking down on drugs! Which is something the USA has been doing in South America for 60 years.. fellow Latinos (Filipinos are Asian-Latino).. the hypocrisy must have wounded your Daughter so greatly, that OF COURSE She threw a tantrum!  America is very unwelcome in South American Politics..but VERY welcome in the politics of Her Adopted Daughters.

President Duterte was not sent private letters to my knowledge but instead PUBLICLY rebuked, it's no wonder he reacted in such a way. America's Daughters will give anything you want, Mr. President, you don't have to demand anything.. simply ask.

The way you spoke, you included China with America's Daughters.. I wonder if they will note this and take offence? asif~ to say, China will give anything you want like America's Daughters would.

These are my few thoughts and I share them openly, I will try to message you also on your twitter as you are very active there.

Sincere Regards

David Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...