Friday 23 June 2017

Thoughts on some laws..

Jist wa'nt tæ share a few thots..

Around the world right now, there is clamp down on 'vaping' known as the healthy alternative tæ smoking, even the EU hus got in oan this, while I agree weh almost all of the EU measures (I'm Pro-EU masel), these measures are a regulation of; 6 to 24mg, 6mg being like 'low tar' cigarettes and 24mg being like cigars/tobacco pipe strengths,being certified in 'clean rooms' and being child proof, all of that sounds correct to me.. I heartily agree with that.. what I don't agree with is the maximum amounts which are sold in milliliters, they have put a cap of 10ml bottles, this is a bit absurd to me, when the 20ml was fine, and meant you didn't have to get more posted and had better quantities, erm.. how do I explain?.. a 10ml can last around 3 days, 20ml around a week, if you're buying a few, it's just a waste of bottles, giving us the choice of both 10ml and 20ml would have been sensible. Four 20ml and one 10ml (YMMV) *should* last you the month. I have not smoked for around 4 weeks now that I'm back on vaping.. I was vaping in the beginning of 2015 for 3 months (without tobacco 4 months total) , but due to the scottish nights being cold I developed a chest cough I couldn't shake until I began smoking again. now I have been vaping in 2017 for the last 2 months and as I said without tobacco for the last four weeks. imho.. 20ml is fine. they should have capped it there, not a measly 10ml.

E-Transport..I would love tæ see Scotland being a leader in e-transport, making progressive laws in e-biking and e-skateboarding, of course no usage oan highways, and only A and B roads, to be treated as we treat bicycles, but right now England is clamping down on e-transport, which is a bitter shame. These vehicles offer, insurance free, powered transport, which is eco environmentally sound, low cost, and available to all.

I was so relieved when Nicola Sturgeon mentioned Scotland's own control over immigration, I for one would LOVE to see this, as my fiancee and I have been trying tæ get her in the country for over three years without success, even though we meet the criteria.. well.. I have a review of the British Embassy here : https://www.facebook.com/pg/ukinthephilippines/reviews/?ref=page_internal

It outlines our experience.

I'd like to see 'Scottish Consulates' helping Scottish citizens and the British Embassies 'helping' rUK. Meaning I would know I would have a SNP Scottish civil servant , who was assessing our case, and not some hate filled Anti-Scots English Tory Civil servant. We would get an HONEST answer, one that I could trust (REALLY read my review.. you WILL be SHOCKED). To think these people get paid is an insult. heartbreaking!

jist wa'nted tæ share ma thots.. hope ye enjoyed the read.. may the day fun ye well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...