Saturday 10 April 2021

Racial or Cultural or What?

Racial or Cultural or What?

Something has been bothering me for a very long time about the ‘racial issue’.. firstly, I admit I straight up loathe hate and have contempt for English Culture, or the rebranding trick of ‘British Culture’ that really is just English Culture by another name.. why? because a very large component of English culture, is eradicating other cultures.. this has gotten better in the last 50 or so years with the breakup of the empire, but then Boris Johnson, is trying to do this again with Scotland.. for those English who do not follow Scottish news.. he is removing Saltires from government buildings and replacing them with Union Jacks.. not the first time either as the Tories have been doing this with Scottish exports for the last 5 years.

Union flag to be flown on all UK Government buildings in Scotland

Scottish produce is being labelled with the Union Flag - and people are not happy

Union Jacks and Scottish accents

So the question for me.. is when someone says they hate a country.. who are they saying they are hating?

I am genuinely asking myself that question more and more.. are they hating the civilians? surely not.. I don’t want to hate any English people. The politicians? more likely.. but to judge a howle society based on a handful of people can’t be right.. but then again, these were the people elected to represent the masses of that society and so I suppose you could judge that society on those they elect.. Military? Very unlikely.. as the military generally do what the politicians instruct, except with dictators..

and that’s another thing the casual way some people call politicians dictators.. but then again Boris Johnson (Covid laws) and Theresa May (breaking of the Scotland Act 1998) broke Scottish law to get their way.. and isn’t that at least partially the definition of a ‘dictator’. T. May’s one was much more serious.. but then again B.Johnson had just visited a hospital full of covid patients and shook their hands.. then came to Scotland under a travel ban. charming!

But I digress.. who are they saying they are hating?

The English are often oblivious to other countries hating them.. and just ignore tensions.. the English public have no clue why a Scottish person would be instantly angry with them.. because they don’t care to check the recent events between the two countries and just tell themselves (I assume) ‘ it’s the same country.. so we are fine with them’ .. but that’s just not true.. look at Ireland, 80 years of war because the English just ignore the feelings of.. indeed another country.

If a Scottish person is shouting/being aggressive towards you (an English person) over the internet.. might be time to check the news before you reply.

Like right now.. I AM RAGING Priti Patel spent 77k on eyebrows a month of public money.. I am from one of the poorest places in Scotland (Strathclyde) on the West Coast.. I grew up in poverty and know what it's like, I know what it's like to have to wait 30 years before anyone spends any money on your poverty stricken suburb.. in 1986 I lived in Bierley Bradford, equally as poor as Bellsmyre where I had came from.. in 1986 they were rejuvenating the place knocking down the old buildings.. much to Bradford City Councils credit.. Bellsmyre had to wait until 2015.. 77k on eyebrows per month!? B.Johnson allegedly giving J.Arcuri 126k public money for him to get in about her..

Patel’s £77,269 expenses on ‘Beautiful Brows’

Boris Johnson grilled over £126,000 of public cash handed to ex-model pal

Now imagine what I am thinking about those English people.. the politicians.. and the people who voted them in.. while my people wait decades for even a little public money to be spent on them.. between the two of them they blow 200k on personal pleasures..

Fellow Quorans are quite lucky with me, but also unlucky.. I don’t just let all my emotions out, that I have valid reasons for feeling.. but also unlucky, that I will back up what I say with facts.. and in a way that is much a colder dish to serve.. but I see no reason to either hold back on facts or dilute the truth for my vindication.

So.. is that hatred of a peoples? .. is it racial? .. I don’t know.. all I can say is what I said at the start.. I loathe English Culture, some people are Anglophiles and if that’s what they love.. I’m not going to do anything about that (unless your brainwashed and Scottish.. I *may* try to wake you up).. but am I Anglohostis? yes, straight up I am.. hostis is latin.. its means foreigner, enemy.. in other words Anglo hostile, as a opposite to an Anglophile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Aren't Aussies Making Hydrogen?.. They Should!

 Hi So recently I have been thinking about Australia.. Firstly, enough sunshine falls on 'The Bush' desert in one day to power the p...